1. Do not shy away from the word “you.” Speak directly to the reader.
2. Tell the reader exactly what they are getting. In other words, make the pro’s as big as possible.
3. Be as detailed and accurate as possible. Rather than saying “How to Get Rid of Acne” say “12 Steps to get rid of acne in 30 days.”
4. Stay focused. You are likely going to have tons of benefits, but elaborating on every last one takes too long and might actually have the opposite effect. So find the biggest benefits for your audience and talk specifically about those benefits.
5. Always encourage an actionable response. Make sure your audience knows what to do and how to do it. This is key for creating loyal followers that spread the word and wait for more content.
Here’s a formula for resource boxes that I use quite often. All you do is write your resource box offer like you are writing a headline but add “To discover” at the beginning and “click here now” at the end.
Below are a few examples that make use of the formula as well as all five rules. The topics touch on everything from gold to the investment-oriented niche.
To discover how you can hit that 425-yard tee shot 1 hour after downloading your FREE report, click here now.
To discover how ONE email per week and 3 minutes of your time each Monday morning could make you up to $100,000, click here now.
To discover the “money-making” secrets of some of the world’s most successful internet marketers for 99% less, click here now.
Forecast ALERT! To discover seven stock market predictions that will guarantee small investor success, click here now.
To discover how you could make up to 200% profit EVERY WEEK with my Forex system, click here now.
Leave a Reply